© Irina Tuminene
Daria Werbowy, Hilary Rhoda, & Gemma Ward by Mert & Marcus for Valentino F/W 2007
Vote. Them. Out.
Medusa, Vincenzo Gemito
Italian, Naples, 1911 - Parcel-gilt silver - H: 9 1/4 in.
– Noor Shirazie, (x)
Oppression of punks in Indonesia.
Angelitos Negros, Eartha Kitt, 1970Mo
× Let's go on an adventure... ×
Bill O’Reilly “does not believe in white privilege,” saying it’s a “big lie that is keeping some African-Americans from reaching their full potential.”
Now back to reality:
- One in 3 black men can expect to go to prison at some point.
- A black college student “has the same chances of getting a job as a white high school dropout.”
- Media cover 19.5% of cases with missing African American children, while 33.2% of missing children cases involve black kids.
- At least “4 million African-Americans and Latinos experience housing discrimination each year.”
- While black Americans make up 14% of monthly drug users, “they are 37% of the people arrested for drug offenses.”
- We could go on and on and on…
White privilege is best explained by a privileged white guy.